24/7 priority health care. Daily assistance. It’s never too soon.
Assisted Living in Bryan, TX, at Crestview means a dedicated apartment and a supportive set of people and services to help with one or more ADLs (activities of daily living), e.g., bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, ambulation and/or medication management. The goal is simple: Restore confidence and boost the sense of independence. With health care professionals present daily, progress can be continually assessed and (as the resident advises) family can be kept in the loop. Everyone wins.
This is the life! Learn more…
Daily assistance and intense focus on quality of life.
Life is good in Assisted Living in Bryan, TX. Here’s how we ensure that’s consistently true:
- Daily Living: Oversight and cueing of all activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, ambulation)
- Specialized Professional Care: Meeting the needs of those who require assisted living
- Medication Administration
- Dining Services: Offering 3 exceptional meals per day
- Transportation: Shuttling to and from medical appointments
- Worship Services: Various denominations
- Wellness Programs: Services and activities for the mind, body and spirit
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Laundry Services: Resident-provided linens laundered by housekeeping services
- Maintenance: 24 hours per day
- Spacious Common Areas: Ample room for resident-centered activities and services
- Retreats: Pond, courtyards and outdoor sitting areas
- Hair Salon & Barbershop
- Gift Shop
- Cable TV
- Crestview Volunteers: An organized, 80-plus-member volunteer group that has enriched the lives of Crestview Retirement Community residents for more than 45 years by providing special services and activities
To find out about costs of Assisted Living, whether as an Independent Living resident or by seeking admission directly — or to ask a question — simply contact us to start your confidential conversation.
Assisted Living FAQ
This neighborhood is ideal for someone who may benefit from help with one or more ADLs or “activities of daily living” (traditionally bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, eating and medication management) in addition to maintenance-free living, 24-hour emergency response and daily general oversight.
No. You’re free to furnish and decorate to suit yourself. Bring your treasured furniture and belongings from your Independent Living apartment or from home, or start new with a fresh outlook.
Of course! The calendar is filled with activities designed for building friendships by enjoying new experiences and entertainment, socializing, sharing educational activities and taking advantage of the life-enriching amenities and services in our community.
Absolutely! In addition to scheduled transportation for physician visits and other needs, plan on frequent group shopping, dinners out and entertainment excursions to popular on- and off-campus venues.
The Crestview complete continuum of care provides 24/7 support for residents recovering from illness or injury, or who need more long-term supervision. Whether the best location will be Memory Support, Skilled Nursing or Rehab will depend on your loved one’s circumstances, diagnosis, reasonable expectations and goals. Regardless, how comforting it is to know that you’ll never be far away.