Crestview wants only the best. Is that you?
We’re asking each of our people to commit to demonstrating – every single day — one of the ICARE values (that is: integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence). It’s a great acronym, but in terms of what we expect from ourselves and everyone on the team, it means:
- Integrity: We’re ethical and honest in all we do and say.
- Compassion: We respond to the whole person and answer all kinds of needs.
- Accountability: We’re responsible for all of our own actions.
- Respect: We treat each person as an individual of worth, dignity and value.
- Excellence: We work hard to be the best as well as a role model.