24/7 priority health care. Daily assistance. It’s never too soon.
Assisted Living in Bryan, TX, at Crestview means a dedicated apartment and a supportive set of people and services to help with one or more ADLs (activities of daily living), e.g., bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, ambulation and/or medication management. The goal is simple: Restore confidence and boost the sense of independence. With health care professionals present daily, progress can be continually assessed and (as the resident advises) family can be kept in the loop. Everyone wins.
This is the life! Learn more…
Daily assistance and intense focus on quality of life.
Life is good in Assisted Living in Bryan, TX. Here’s how we ensure that’s consistently true:
- Daily Living: Oversight and cueing of all activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, ambulation)
- Specialized Professional Care: Meeting the needs of those who require assisted living
- Medication Administration
- Dining Services: Offering 3 exceptional meals per day
- Transportation: Shuttling to and from medical appointments
- Worship Services: Various denominations
- Wellness Programs: Services and activities for the mind, body and spirit
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Laundry Services: Resident-provided linens laundered by housekeeping services
- Maintenance: 24 hours per day
- Spacious Common Areas: Ample room for resident-centered activities and services
- Retreats: Pond, courtyards and outdoor sitting areas
- Hair Salon & Barbershop
- Gift Shop
- Cable TV
- Crestview Volunteers: An organized, 80-plus-member volunteer group that has enriched the lives of Crestview Retirement Community residents for more than 45 years by providing special services and activities
To find out about costs of Assisted Living, whether as an Independent Living resident or by seeking admission directly — or to ask a question — simply contact us to start your confidential conversation.