MORE SPECIALTIES, MORE SUCCESS.
Crestview offers 5 specialties in short- and long-term rehabilitation therapy which are invaluable in helping our residents return to function quickly and well.
- Physical therapy - regains strength, mobility and balance.
- Occupational therapy - improves the performance of everyday tasks.
- Speech therapy - enhances eating and swallowing skills in addition to spoken communication.
- IV therapy - for the application of large doses of antibiotics to bypass the stomach.
- Wound care - promotes the optimum healing of all topical injuries.
WHEN WE WORK HARD TOGETHER, YOU GO HOME SOONER.
Rehabilitation is usually prescribed following an injury, surgery or illness that would heal faster or more thoroughly from new muscle memory, strength training, antibiotic IV therapy or other treatment. Rehabilitation, often referred to as Short-term Skilled Nursing, can range from weeks to months and successfully concludes when all treatment goals are met and the resident is released to return home. At Crestview, services are provided on-site up to 5 days per week by a team of registered nurses, nurse practitioners and certified specialists and therapists whose expertise includes:
- Cardiac care
- Joint replacement
- Pain management
- Neurologic recovery
- Stroke recovery
Ready to find out more?
Ask a question or start the conversation about senior Rehabilitation services in Bryan, TX. At Crestview, we’re ready to help you find your way to a speedy and successful recovery — whatever ails you.