Need a helping Hand?
When you find yourself less able to do the things you once did, it can feel frustrating and disappointing. During this season of life, some people have a hard time recognizing this version of themselves as they still feel strong and capable in mind and spirit while the body seems to come up short.
Here’s the thing, making the move to The Forest Assisted Living at Crestview doesn’t mean that you aren’t capable, it only means that you may need a helping hand from time to time. And that’s okay!
With an apartment that is designed with safety and security in mind, paired with helpful staff ready to support you through those tasks that have become overwhelming, you’ll find your confidence goes through the roof while your sense of independence gets a big boost. You might even find that you become physically stronger as well! We aim to help with one or more ADLs (activities of daily living), e.g., bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, ambulation and/or medication management to help minimize those things that hold you back and maximize those things that make you feel like you again. Learn more…
FOCUSing ON QUALITY OF LIFE.
Life is good in Assisted Living in Bryan, TX. Here’s how we ensure that’s consistently true:
- Daily Living: Oversight and cueing of all activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, ambulation)
- Specialized Professional Care: Meeting the needs of those who require assisted living
- Medication Administration
- Dining Services: Offering 3 exceptional meals per day
- Transportation: Shuttling to and from medical appointments
- Worship Services: Various denominations
- Wellness Programs: Services and activities for the mind, body and spirit
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Laundry Services: Resident-provided linens laundered by housekeeping services
- Maintenance: 24 hours per day
- Spacious Common Areas: Ample room for resident-centered activities and services
- Retreats: Pond, courtyards and outdoor sitting areas
- Hair Salon & Barbershop
- Gift Shop
- Cable TV
- Crestview Volunteers: An organized, 80-plus-member volunteer group that has enriched the lives of Crestview Retirement Community residents for more than 45 years by providing special services and activities
To find out about costs of Assisted Living, whether as an Independent Living resident or by seeking admission directly — or to ask a question — simply contact us to start your confidential conversation.