How to prepare for a visit to MRC Crestview
Visiting Arbor Oaks:
· Where to enter: Arbor Oaks Main Entrance
· What to expect: Each guest will be screened, each guest is limited to the resident’s apartment, guests must wear a mask and common areas are closed to guests.
Visiting Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing:
Beginning Monday, 04/05/2021 Crestview will now offer these types of visits:
· Essential Visits
· Personal Visits
· End of Life Visits- Contact our team directly to learn more about the protocol
Ø Visitation hours have been expanded from 9am-5:30pm.
Ø All guests must pass the screening and temperature check at the screening station, and wear a medical grade mask (surgical or N95) for the ENTIRE VISIT. If you do not comply, you may be asked to leave.
Ø There is no longer a requirement for visitors to be Covid-19 tested or show proof of being Covid-19 negative. However,Covid-19 testing is still offered on Monday’s between 10am-12pm and 1pm-5pm for those who wish to utilize this service.
• Essential Visitors must have completed the required training and Essential Visitor contract PRIOR to the first visit.
• Visits are required to be scheduled 24 hours in advance and we ask you to limit your visit to a maximum of 4 hours. However, the 2 designated essential caregivers may visit at the same time.
• Essential Visitors must be 18years or older.
• These visits are permitted outdoors or in the resident’s room.
• Essential visitors do not have to maintain social distancing during their visit and may have close and personal contact with the resident. The essential visitor must comply with wearing the same personal protective equipment (PPE) as the staff wear.
• If you would like to visit over the weekend, please submit your visitation request by Friday at 12pm so we have plenty time to get your visit on the schedule.
• Personal visits are permitted with Covid-19 negative elders only.
• Personal visits are not restricted to essential caregivers.
• Personal visitors do not have to maintain social distancing during their visit and may have close and personal contact with the resident, however, they must wear a mask at all times.
• Personal visits are restricted to 4 visitors at a time in resident rooms. Additional visitors can be accommodated in outdoor spaces. Contact Ella Johnson for more information.
• There is no age restriction to personal visitors, however, all visitors must be able to wear a medical mask for the whole visit and comply with social distancing. Guests bringing children must ensure they are able to comply with these requirements or you may be asked to leave.
- VISITS NO LONGER HAVE TO BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE
- We request most visits be between visiting hours of 9:00AM-5:30PM. Other times available per request.
- All guests must pass the screening and temperature check at the screening station, and wear a medical grade mask (surgical or N95) in ALL COMMON AREAS AND AROUND OTHER ELDERS AND STAFF. If you do not comply, you may be asked to leave.
- REQUIRMENTS OF WEARING A MASKS IN SKILLED NURSING & REHAB
o If an Elder is fully vaccinated and a visitor is fully vaccinated, the visitor can choose to not wear a mask while visiting in a private area (i.e. the Elder’s Room).
o If an Elder is fully vaccinated and a visitor is fully vaccinated, they can share a meal together in a private space (i.e. Elder’s room or a private dining space can be reserved in advance).
o Personal Visitors must socially distance from the Elder if both the Elder and visitor are not fully vaccinated.
o It is not required that a visitor show proof of vaccination or documentation of a negative COVID-19 test result. The visitor will be considered as unvaccinated if there is refusal to provide information about vaccination status.
o A person is considered fully vaccinated if they have received the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series or received one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccination and it has been at least 14 days since receiving the vaccination.
•During your visit, you will be restricted to the designated visitation area only and must maintain social distancing with yourself and those you are not visiting.
•Wearing a mask and performing hand hygiene is required regardless of the type of visit or your vaccination status. If you refuse to wear a mask, or dispute the requirement, you will be asked to leave the community.
•Only the Executive Director, Mike Adams, (979) 774-6966 can approve any form of visit for a special circumstance that is outside of the above parameters.
*All visitation is subject to change.
Example Request for Visits: (you may copy and paste this to your email for easy scheduling)
Type of Visit (essential, indoor, outdoor):
Name of Resident:
Name of person visiting:
Date of visit:
Time of visit:
Location of visit (include room #):
Contact phone #:
Executive Director/Healthcare Administrator